GUIDELINES FOR CONSORTIUM BIDS
TO THE AMSTUTZ SCHOLARSHIP AUCTION
The AABP and the Amstutz Scholarship Committee welcome bids from groups to increase the participation in and donations to the Amstutz Scholarship Auction at the Annual Conference. Please follow these guidelines to assist the AABP office as you organize your group bid.
- Create a name for the consortium.
- Prior to the conference, members make pledges to a consortium.
- Consortium bids are welcome in both the Live and Silent Auctions.
- Payment in full is expected at the conclusion of the auction. Payments should be made online.
- The AABP office will credit each individual with the amount of their donation to the consortium for tax purposes as well as to track their donations for recognition as donors to the Amstutz Scholarship Fund.
Click here to start a consortium, make a pledge, or make a payment to a consortium.
For questions or more information, contact the AABP office at 419-496-0685 or email@example.com.