AABP Annual Amstutz
The Amstutz Live and Silent Auction will once again be held at the 2022 AABP Annual Conference.
A silent auction will take place on Thursday and Friday in
the exhibit hall. A live auction will be held during the Friday night social event sponsored by Zoetis
During the Friday Night Social Event, a live auction will be held as part
of the evening festivities. The order of the Live Auction items
in this list may not be the order in which the items are auctioned.
Live Auction Rules:
All bids will be final and the winning bid determined by the auctioneer.
- DO NOT BRING LIVE AUCTION ITEMS TO THE CONFERENCE. Donors are responsible for shipping
costs and shipping items to the winning bidders. International buyers (outside of U.S. and Canada) of items must pay for their own shipping.
- Payment in full must be made at the time of purchase.
Payment can be made via the AABP Amstutz Auction website.
- For consortium/group bidding of live auction items, please follow these rules.
Poster with pictures and descriptions of all silent auction items will be displayed in the exhibit hall during all exhibit hall hours. Bid sheets will accompany each poster where conference attendees can view previous bids and make new bids. Bidding will be done with bid numbers printed on attendees name badges..
Winners of the items will be able to pay for their purchase via this AABP Amstutz Auction website. Donors and winning bidders will be notified post conference to make
arrangements for shipment from the donors.
Silent Auction Rules:
- DO NOT BRING SILENT AUCTION ITEMS TO THE CONFERENCE. Donors are responsible for shipping costs and
shipping items to the winning bidders. International buyers (outside of U.S. and Canada) of items must pay for their own shipping.
- Silent Auction bidding will be done in person in the back of the Exhibit Hall on Thursday and Friday of the convention. You do not have to be present to win a silent auction item.
- Minimum bid and bid increments
- The successful silent auction
bidder shall be the last bidder with the highest bid when the silent auction closes.
- To find out if you are the winning bidder of a silent auction
item, view the Amstutz Auction website after 4:15 pm Friday.
- Successful bidders can make
payment (after 4:15 pm Friday) via the Amstutz Auction website.
- Secure payment can be made via
credit card through the website.
- Items will be shipped to
successful bidders by item donors after the conference.