Exhibitor frequently asked questions
- How do I register as a vendor for the AABP tradeshow?
Exhibitors wishing to exhibit need to completely fill out the contract by visiting the vendors web site.
- How are booth assignments made?
Booth assignments are pre-selected by exhibitors at the annual tradeshow for the following year's tradeshow based on a point system as defined in the rules and regulations.
- What if I have forgotten my password for logging onto my contract?
You can retrieve your password by going to the exhibitor's website at the vendors web site and clicking on "forgot your password?".
- I am a veterinarian and registered as an exhibitor at the tradeshow, do I need to register separately for the educational portion of the conference?
Your name badge allows you access to the conference events, exhibit hall and conference sessions. Veterinarians that want certified CE or attend clinical forums must register for the conference.
- What about lodging?
Exhibitors are responsible for making hotel reservations. The link "hotel reservations" is provided on the exhibitor's website. Exhibitor representatives are encouraged to stay in the AABP housing block. Exhibitors who stay in the block are given concessions described in the Tradeshow Information document and the Rules and Regulations.
- What are the exhibitor set up and dismantling times?
The exhibitor set up times are from 1:00 to 5:30 p.m. on Tuesday and from
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday. Dismantling can begin after 5:00 p.m.
on Friday, and must be complete by Saturday at noon.
- Who is the decorator for the tradeshow and what services do they provide?
The decorator for the tradeshow is Fern Expo. Their services can be found by clicking on the link "Exhibitor's Service Kit" on the exhibitor's website.
- What is the shipping address for the AABP tradeshow?
The shipping address for the AABP tradeshow can be found in the Exhibitor's
- What are the Exhibit hours?
Exhibit hours are 8:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. on Thursday and from 8:00 a.m.
to 5:00 p.m. on Friday. Exhibitors who dismantle prior to 5:00 pm on Friday are subject to a loss of all points.