Pharmaceuticals and Biologics Committee
This committee shall apprise
the Board and membership on all drug related and residue avoidance issues.
The responsibility of this committee is to:
- monitor and review those issues of interest and significance to the
Board on all animal drug and residue issues;
- assure that liaison and cooperation shall exist with the AVMA through
its Divisions' Staff, Councils and Committees;
- assure that liaison exists with appropriate Federal and/or State agencies,
bureaus, and organizations that deal with animal drug and residue issues;
- provide an identifiable and responsible body with which the pharmaceutical
industries, other allied veterinary and professional organizations, and
commodity and special interest groups can interact on issues relating
to animal drugs and residues;
- formulate and provide recommendations to the Board on animal drug and
residue issues to which AABP action or reaction may be in the best interest
of the association.
AABP Members should Log
On to view entire Committee Membership Roster (with terms and term
Send an EMail to this committee.
View Committee Resource Files