AABP Annual Amstutz
The Amstutz Live and Silent Auction will once again be held at the 2021 AABP Annual Conference.
A silent auction will take place on Thursday and Friday in
the exhibit hall. A live auction will be held during the Friday night social event sponsored by Zoetis
Click on the following links to see the full auction offerings, including
the student AABP chapter donations:
During the Friday Night Social Event, a live auction will be held as part
of the evening festivities. The order of the Live Auction items
in this list may not be the order in which the items are auctioned.
Live Auction Rules:
All bids will be final and the winning bid determined by the auctioneer.
- DO NOT BRING LIVE AUCTION ITEMS TO THE CONFERENCE. Donors are responsible for shipping
costs and shipping items to the winning bidders. International buyers (outside of U.S. and Canada) of items must pay for their own shipping.
- Payment in full must be made at the time of purchase.
Payment can be made via the GiveSmart web site or app.
- For consortium/group bidding of live auction items, please follow these rules.
Winners of the items will be able to pay for their purchase via the GiveSmart web site. Donors and winning bidders will be notified post conference to make
arrangements for shipment from the donors.
Silent Auction Rules:
- DO NOT BRING SILENT AUCTION ITEMS TO THE CONFERENCE. Donors are responsible for shipping costs and
shipping items to the winning bidders. International buyers (outside of U.S. and Canada) of items must pay for their own shipping.
- Silent Auction bidding will be done via the GiveSmart web site. You do not have to be onsite and in-person to bid or win a silent auction item.
- Minimum bid and bid increments
- The successful silent auction
bidder shall be the last bidder with the highest bid when the silent auction closes.
- To find out if you are the winning bidder of a slient auction
item, view the GiveSmart web site after 5:00 pm Friday.
- Successful bidders can make
payment (after 5:00 pm Friday) via the GiveSmart web site.
- Payment can be made via
credit card through the GiveSmart Web site.
- Scholarship Fund.
NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Items will be shipped to
successful bidders by item donors after the conference.